Sunday, December 2, 2012

What if cows gave root beer instead of milk?

If cows gave root beer instead of milk, I would not be a very happy camper. Everyday when I get home from school, I have a nice, cold glass of milk. With dinner every evening, I have a nice, cold glass of milk. And every night before I brush my teeth I have a nice, cold glass of milk. If instead of drinking milk I had root beer, with my high amount of milk consumption, I would most likely be morbidly obsese by the time I am 30. And that would not be good. But with that aside I don't even like root beer, so I would have to find a new prime beverage to thrive off of besides water.

3 comments:

  1. Well that's a nice story hope.. I like the creativity.. Other animals produce milk though, like a goat.. Though I don't exactly expect you to drink goat milk all that often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hope, interesting story. Well now we know two things about you. One, girl, you drink alot of milk, and two you hate root beer which is good because it's really unhealthy. Besides, root beer is disgusting to me. Nice job. Toodles.

      -Roushie

      Delete
  2. That was a good story Hope. And if cows by chance start giving root beer instead of milk I will feel extremely sorry for you. And also, like Megan said, there would probably only be a milk shortage for a short time because all mammals give milk.

    ReplyDelete